Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 2!

Being 19 has been GREAT so far!

I had class, worked out, did yoga, and read the latest InStyle with Heidi Klum on the cover. She is awesome. I love that she and her hubby Seal renew their vows each year! precious!

I also enjoyed the article about Christie Brinkley. Her house looks just like mine! My mommy and her must have the same eye.

I am trying to decide on a main focus for my blog but in the mean time its fun to just keep writing each day!

What I am grateful for today:
-My loving family
-That it might snow on Friday..aka SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!! (ill keep my fingers crossed!)
-Skype
-I get to sleep in tmrw!
-that summer is 102 days away!!!!
-Matt comes in 2 weeks!!

♥ heres a cute little video my best friend sent me.... http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers